Friday, March 31, 2006

It's About Time

They're going to start mucking about with the clock again shortly. I hate this changing from Standard Time to Daylight Savings Time. In Arizona we do not change our clocks (except for the Navajo Reservation up north). Things seem more steady, less neurotic. But the rest of the U.S. - they have to go "springing forward" or "falling back" in the spring and fall. And confusing me to pieces. It is tough enough for me to remember that back east they are ahead of me in time. What is back is ahead, and in the spring they are further ahead than in the winter. What the? I don't even want to think about it. I am going to bed. And every morning when I get up, the clock will have been ticking away normally. Unlike everywhere else where they save time by confusing me.

No comments: