Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cogito Ergo Sum - Je Pense

Okay, I admit it has been 21 days since my last post. I got carried away during my vacation - without Internet access in many places. Since I got home I've been chilling out.

I was generally without daily news during the time I was away from home. Things happened. I don't know what happened. I am still holding body and soul together without that knowledge. I am not a lesser being because I don't know what I don't know. I think. Therefore I am. I think.

Arizona is still without measurable rain/snow. Looks like a dry Christmas if something doesn't happen in the sky soon. But that is just life in the desert. If I really liked snow, then I would have been in my glory during the 7 hours I drove through Minnesota and Iowa in heavy snow and witnessed many car & truck mishaps. Instead I thought of the easy life I have here. A rough winter day is a high of 50. Today it was 60, sunny, calm and accompanied by birdsong.

The winter solstice and Christmas are coming. Lift up your chins.

No comments: