Saturday, January 28, 2006

Are You Reading This Blog?

Let's see, in the past week I have blogged on sheep, Mad Cow disease, paranoia, water, the sense of sight, entropy and the breath of life. When it might be that you may just want to know about the price of gasoline in Arizona. (It is going up. $2.39 in town now.) My site meter tells me how many unique visits to my blog there have been. Subtracting my own, that leaves about 150 readers. Since October. Not much to brag about. I could have a lot more readers by writing a letter to the editor of our local rag. Judging by the quality of letters published therein, I'd have no problem getting published for anything I'd care to write about. But this blog is about my brain and letting readers pick at it. I rarely get comments though. Readers are afraid I think. So for whatever reason you read or don't read, I'll continue to write. Who knows, I might have something interesting to say eventually.

No comments: