Tuesday, January 24, 2006

William Shatner Might Know

The Conservatives have won the elections in Canada. That may mean better relations with our northern neighbor. I hope so. Although Mad Cow has turned up again in a Canadian cow. No wonder William Shatner (who was born in Canada) plays a crazy lawyer on Boston Legal who says he has Mad Cow disease. I think there are a lot of undiagnosed cases of Mad Something out there. All over this continent.

I'm sure I have Mad Something disease. Was probably born with it. Congenital madness. Drove my mother crazy. Drove all my friends crazy. Maybe it's infectious. I walk by you and you start having bizarre thoughts. Like, I think I'll order a salad instead of a burger. Or, beam me up Scottie. Or even, today is a present, tomorrow is a gift. I can't think fast enough to type all the possibilities of this epidemic.

Did you know that during the Great London Fire of 1666, they used gunpowder to blow up houses in the path of the blaze to bring it under control? How interesting!

Today's word is audacious. And if I wasn't so audacious, I wouldn't write this blog. After all, their are spies out there. Someone from the government may be reading this. I could be on a watchlist. They want to keep tabs on bloggers with chronic brain wasting disease you know.

What does all this have to do with the elections in Canada? I don't know, but the Mounties might.

No comments: